About me

Be Still Photography specializes in custom portraiture work. Maternity, Mom & Baby, Engaged Couples and Small Families.

Thanks to all of you who have trusted me in photographing your most special moments, for it is in those times that I am most happy.







Julie



Psalms 46:10 "Be Still and know that I am God"







225-439-5392 email: bestillclient@gmail.com







View images and Like us on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Be-Still-Photography-Julie/130816380288597







Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nicole and Chris Portrait for their home


It's been a little while since I have posted to the blog... I still have to get it together with this type of communication. Nicole and Chris, an upcoming engaged couple that I will be photographing, wanted a special photo for their home. I was so please... I think Nicole was too. She is such a sweetheart. Here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment